- 500g of Queens Bean Flour
- 4 medium size onions,
- Pepper -12pcs of shombo (cayenne pepper) and 3pcs of atarodo (habanero pepper) adjust to taste
- Seasonings (5 large stock cubes and salt) to taste
- 18cl of oil which is about 12 table spoons(1.5cl) or ¾ cup
- 162.5cl of water (that is equivalent of three sachets of 50cl pure water plus a quarter) NOTE this water level is inclusive of meat/fish stock if adding any
- egg / fish / crawfish / boiled meat stock / spices are optional
- Blend your pepper and, onions with part of the measured water
- Empty the content of one 500g pack of Queens Bean Flour into a clean bowl
- Add the blended pepper and onions into the bowl and gently add the remaining part of the measured water mixing thoroughly as you pour it
- Leave to rest for about 25 to 30 minutes to absorb the water
- Add oil, salt, stock cubes and choice spices.
- Taste for salt and seasoning and adjust as desired
- Measure out the mixture into plastic bowls, aluminium bowls, moi-moi leaves etc.
- Cook for 45 to 60 minutes